24 January 2009

I'm on my way!

David and I are trying to change the way we eat and exercise. I found a website that helps in making sure you eat the right amount of calories and easy exercises. Best of all it is all FREE!! It is http://www.sparkpeople.com/. I have lost 7 lbs already and we have been doing this for 2 1/2 weeks! We treat our selves to two nights of sweets or dinner out. That has really helped in not eating sweets during the week. I also drink a lot more water 8 8oz. it is not as hard as I thought it would be. When I lose a little bit more weight I will slowly add the harder exercises in. I just needed to tell everyone how great this plan is. David keeps saying that it is too easy so that must mean it is not working, but it is! In a few months I will need to buy new clothes! Yeah!!!!!

No comments: